Marketing and Communications Officer
For Immediate Hiring
In April 2004, the Foundation for the Philippine Environment (FPE) established the Fostering People’s Education, Empowerment and Enterprise or FPE3 with the aim to help sustain the conservation efforts in selected key biodiversity areas in the Philippines by means of implementing resource mobilization activities. Over the years, it had launched programs in promoting responsible tourism through its educational tours being offered by schools and private sectors. FPE3 had also ventured in forest rehabilitation projects and social enterprises in partnership with the private sectors.
To upscale its fundraising activities and other resource mobilization efforts, FPE3 is looking for a full-time MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER who will lead the planning and implementation of effective communication and marketing strategies of FPE3.
This is a regular position with a six-months probationary period.
- University degree in business, social enterprise, advertising, communication and other relevant courses
- Demonstrated experience in launching marketing campaigns utilizing traditional and digital media
- Have been involved in fundraising, marketing or social enterprise activities
- With significant private sector engagement
- Demonstrated presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Fit to travel outside Metro Manila
- Should be available by second or third week of September
Please submit the following information below to email@example.com on or before August 24, 2018.
- Application Letter – Describe how you meet the qualifications and the tasks; and work availability
- Resume - No more than 3 pages describing relevant work experiences
- Referees – List of three past supervisors with their updated contact numbers and email addresses