Apply now for the FPE Senior Project Officer for National and Luzon Operations PositionPosted on November 15, 2019
The Foundation for the Philippine Environment
is accepting applicants for
SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER FOR NATIONAL AND LUZON OPERATIONS
- Project development, monitoring and evaluation of programs in the area of operation
- Partnership and linkaging with Government Offices and CSOs for proactive partnership and fund leveraging
- Proactive assistance in the planning and implementation of the unit plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, natural sciences, marine biology, sociology, forestry and or environment science and management, community development and other related courses, preferably with graduate education or units.
- Three years’ experience on review, analysis, design and monitoring of community-based management program.
Please e-mail your: a) application letter, elaborating how you meet the qualifications above; b) (3) three-page curriculum vitae, and c) max (3) three-page relevant academic and professional credentials to:
The Executive Office/Human Resources Development Office
FOUNDATION FOR THE PHILIPPINE ENVIRONMENT
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Applications must be received not later than 29 November 2019.
We will respond to shortlisted applicants only.
For more information about FPE, please visit our website: www.fpe.ph