The Foundation for the Philippine Environment is accepting applications for FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGERPosted on April 30, 2020
- Organization and management of the Unit
- Staff supervision
- Financial Management and Financial Monitoring
- Budget Management
- Purchasing, Contracting & Facilities Management
- Legal and regulatory compliance
- Preferably with a master’s degree in Accountancy, Financial management, and/or other related courses.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- At least five years as supervisor in the same line of work.
- Experience in working with an international organization or internationally funded-programs or projects is preferred.
- Skills and abilities: Supervision· Negotiation · Coordination and collaboration · Analytical and Planning skills · Computer literate · Oral and written communication
Please e-mail your: a) application letter, elaborating how you meet the qualifications above; b) maximum (3) three-page curriculum vitae, and c) maximum (3) three-page relevant academic and professional credentials to:
The Executive Office/Human Resources Development Office
FOUNDATION FOR THE PHILIPPINE ENVIRONMENT
Applications must be received not later than 15 May 2020.
We will respond to shortlisted applicants only.
Target on-boarding: July 2020
For more information about FPE, please visit our website: www.fpe.ph